During 1900-1930 at least three families worked at the small harbour, catching fish for export. It was a place full of joy and happiness. In the late 30's the export market for fish dropped suddenly and most of the families were forced to move to seek other work.
The families move in towards the hills and concentrated on farming. As a result of this most of the houses are now gone with only ruins standing were once families lived, worked and played. There are four ruins still standing today, a reminder of a paradise lost!!